So what is a “Quiet Time”? It is a term used for a special planned time each day to spend alone with God, reading the Bible and praying. It is one of the most important parts of following Christ as your Savior.
- Message “Let Us Press on to Know the Lord” by Henry Clay
- Article on Spending Time with God, by Bob Ewell
- List of suggested praise music for devotional time
- Weekly Highlights page for recording your thoughts from your quiet time each day.
- Discipleship Journal Bible reading plan for reading through the whole Bible.
- Quiet Time pages, large print
- Psalm 19 for marking
- Mark 1:1-13 for marking
- Reading chart by types of Biblical literature
- Bible in chronological order
- Bible reading chart in columns
- Introductory pamphlet on quiet time